IGNORED

Bradford Or Watford

Welcome To The Jungle

If we get relegated this season (not beyond the realms of possibility at the moment given our current position) the amount of sh1t I'm going to have to take off every City hating bast@rd I know will not be made any better by watching us get dicked at the Etihad. League points are priority for me, win vs Bradford please.

If you were offered a win and a loss against these two, which way round would you have it.

Personally I'd take the win against Watford and lose today, the lure of the Etihad is too much.

What about you lot?

What about the lure of Division 4?

Points please.

300 at Bradford today and 6-8k at Man City should we make it will say it all.

8K at Man City and 5K at home to Accrington on a Tuesday night will say it better.

Can't believe people are willing to trade a potential relegation to the asshole of the football league for a day out in the cup.

Each to their own I suppose.

8K at Man City and 5K at home to Accrington on a Tuesday night will say it better.

Can't believe people are willing to trade a potential relegation to the asshole of the football league for a day out in the cup.

Spot on. But then people said it would be good for us to go down last season!

It has to be a win & 3 points today without doubt. Don't get me wrong I think for the fans everyone deserves a trip to the Etihad but let's be honest if we were to keep it under 7 it would be a morale victory.

I don't think we will go down whatever happens today, but we need to keep the momentum up in the league.

3 points at Bradford.

Normally I'd put high importance on the F.A.Cup whatever our league position, but being drawn at the Etihad has put a real dampener on it.

Everyone knows we're up for an almighty thrashing there so I can't share the enthusiasm for a 'day out' and a pummelling.

If we'd drawn a beatable team, preferably at home, in the next round, then I'd put beating Watford first at this stage, but Man. bloody City AWAY, we'd get absolutely hammered.

Exactly, I been (as I'm sure you have) going for a long time, I can count on one hand the amount of really big clubs we have played in the last 30 years, yes we will get thrashed but just imagine if we won.....

Exactly, I been (as I'm sure you have) going for a long time, I can count on one hand the amount of really big clubs we have played in the last 30 years, yes we will get thrashed but just imagine if we won.....

There is absolutely zero chance we would win at the Etihad.

Archived