IGNORED

Missing A Derby Match

sglosbcfc

Remember going over the a seat in the Atyeo many years ago.

Got up from row in front with blood oozing through my jeans,still have the scar many years on

The joys of celebrating a goal!

When Goater scored that goal against Watford away my mate elbowed me right in the mouth, blood pouring but I never noticed until we had finished celebrating!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/25617469

There have been a few derby matches I would like to have disappeared from, but not one where my team were winning and we'd just scored.

Sorry to be a bore, but there is a walkway at the front of the stand and that fella jumped from the wrong side of the barrier that is in front of the first row of seating and disappeared behind all the people congregating in the walkway behind the goal when he landed.

Sorry to be a bore, but there is a walkway at the front of the stand and that fella jumped from the wrong side of the barrier that is in front of the first row of seating and disappeared behind all the people congregating in the walkway behind the goal when he landed.

Boooooo, stop ruining people fun  :protest:

At the end of the derby with Rovers at the start of this season, me and my mate were sat in the eastend. At the end of the game, everyone was pushing down the steps trying to get onto the pitch. As soon as one person fell, and it was like a domino effect, everyone else then did. All of a sudden, all I seen out of the corner of my eye is my mate go head first over about three rows and smash his shin into the pole that holds up the stand, never laughed so much in my life :laugh:

I don't believe you I think he really disappeared.

Archived