IGNORED

City V The Bantams Match Day Thread

Kid in the Riot

Bradford have failed to win 17 out of 24 matches this season. 

They haven't won in their last 6, losing 3 of them.

Despite being 12th they've only scored 2 more goals than us all season, and Wells, who's scored almost half their goals, won't be playing.

We're going for 3 wins in a row and appear to have a confident, fairly settled team.

Just for once I'm feeling slightly confident today.

Bradford have failed to win 17 out of 24 matches this season. 

They haven't won in their last 6, losing 3 of them.

Despite being 12th they've only scored 2 more goals than us all season, and Wells, who's scored almost half their goals, won't be playing.

We're going for 3 wins in a row and appear to have a confident, fairly settled team.

Just for once I'm feeling slightly confident today.

You know what you've done, don't you Noggers?

Im sure they will both be pleased they dont have to listen to you banging on about how shit Baldock is then :)

I was genuinely going to ask a question about Keith Dawe and what he adds and has no presence as a chairman at all.

We are only at Nottingham though so it'll keep for another time.

You know what you've done, don't you Noggers?

Set myself up for a slight fall?

Usually I'm not confident in City's prospects at all and we duly lose, so this mild optimism isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Don't forget this is 2 hours+ before KO 'slight confidence', what little there is may well have evaporated by 3 o'clock!

If we play well, no one goes off injured, or gets sent off, and the ref doesn't award them a dodgy pen., etc and Baldock whacks home a few his chances I've got a feeling it could be a good day.  :city:

Set myself up for a slight fall?

Usually I'm not confident in City's prospects at all and we duly lose, so this mild optimism isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Don't forget this is 2 hours+ before KO 'slight confidence', what little there is may well have evaporated by 3 o'clock!

If we play well, no one goes off injured, or gets sent off, and the ref doesn't award them a dodgy pen., etc and Baldock whacks home a few his chances I've got a feeling it could be a good day.  :city:

I think your going to be just fine :)  win for us today is well within sight

Going back a bit.......1988 I think.........League Cup Q/F  took 2,500 of which i was one........won 1-0  goalscorer could have been Alan Walsh, then went back to my overnight guesthouse for two or a few ....and heard we had Notts Forest in the semis next morning.........good times

Going back a bit.......1988 I think.........League Cup Q/F took 2,500 of which i was one........won 1-0 goalscorer could have been Alan Walsh, then went back to my overnight guesthouse for two or a few ....and heard we had Notts Forest in the semis next morning.........good times

I think we scored in the first ten minutes of the game, the lads in the second car of our group couldn't find a parking scace and turned up 15 mins late..... bugger! ;-)

I think we scored in the first ten minutes of the game, the lads in the second car of our group couldn't find a parking scace and turned up 15 mins late..... bugger! ;-)

First couple of minutes as I recall. One long night after that as they kept banging it up to that tall fella, Ormondryd I think.

Going back a bit.......1988 I think.........League Cup Q/F  took 2,500 of which i was one........won 1-0  goalscorer could have been Alan Walsh, then went back to my overnight guesthouse for two or a few ....and heard we had Notts Forest in the semis next morning.........good times

Brilliant night and amazing atmosphere, Walshy scored in the second minute and we clung on. Jordan was going mental ha ha . 

BRADFORD CITY:

1, Jon McLaughlin 
2. Stephen Darby 
4. Ricky Ravenhill 
7. Kyel Reid 
9. James Hanson 
11. Garry Thompson 
16. Carl McHugh 
18. Gary Jones © 
22. Matthew Bates 
23. Rory McArdle 
27. Oliver McBurnie