IGNORED

Team For Watford?

samo II

Pretty much as it says on the tin.

With every league game (especially home ones) crucially important currently, does Cotterill change things up?

Obviously, Barnett and Gillett cannot take part, but are there any other alterations we might see to the squad?

Personally, I'd like to see Burns get a start; not just for squad reasons, but for the impact he made in the first tie.

Pretty much as it says on the tin.

With every league game (especially home ones) crucially important currently, does Cotterill change things up?

Obviously, Barnett and Gillett cannot take part, but are there any other alterations we might see to the squad?

Personally, I'd like to see Burns get a start; not just for squad reasons, but for the impact he made in the first tie.

Neither Barnett or Gillett started at Bradford so same 11 with additions on the bench.

Neither Barnett or Gillett started at Bradford so same 11 with additions on the bench.

I realise we could go again with the same, but I just wondered if the match against an in-form MK Dons on Saturday may have come into our thinking.  

Realise they've a tough proposition themselves that night, and will unlikely rest anyone against Wigan, but just a thought.

The very, very late introduction of Burns against Bradford following a solid cameo against Watford got me thinking is all.

Williams will probably be rested given his slight hamstring problem.

Bryan should be given a run out as well as Moloney.

Good point RE Williams.  He's too vital to risk in a game such as this.

Archived