IGNORED

Keith Burt

Rich i e

SC will tell KB the player he is after the KB will try and get a deal done with the blessing of the board,

Also KB will let SC know any players he feels would add to the Team and SC will give him his blessing to go and chase,

Thats how I see a proper director of football working with in the club structure none of this joke kanier stuff,

Whether it goes like that we don't know but there seems to be no grumblings going on, we are recurting players in the areas that needs strengthening so what ever it is its working

If I rember correctly he came as a scout but as SOD "could not communicate" with the board Burt got a position as link between the board and the manager plus head of scouting. With SC very much on speaking terms with the board Burts role most certainly will change.   

He was Chief Scout at Forest and with us if i remember right.

SC will tell KB the player he is after the KB will try and get a deal done with the blessing of the board,

Also KB will let SC know any players he feels would add to the Team and SC will give him his blessing to go and chase,

Thats how I see a proper director of football working with in the club structure none of this joke kanier stuff,

Whether it goes like that we don't know but there seems to be no grumblings going on, we are recurting players in the areas that needs strengthening so what ever it is its working

I concur with this, lets just hope that:

A / That is whats going on

B / Both SC and KB are happy with it all

Archived