IGNORED

Funniest Misses

You Do The Dziekanowski

Lee Miller for Carlisle recently, can't remember who against, worse than Swindon miss.

Does Bas Savage count against Gilingham (?)

Peter Devine, who had the worst ever penalty miss on various DVD's (eg.Danny Baker), played for us in 81/82.

Chris Iwelemo for Scotland, (the striker we had on loan for a brief spell). He missed an absolute guilt edge chance at home to Norway. The most open of open goals. The Scottish commentary is hilarious to go with it.

The commentary is brilliant. They thought it was a goal for a fair old while until they suddenly realised on the replay that he had put it wide!

Not a miss as he didn't actually shoot, but a missed opportunity and definitely one that still makes me laugh now!

I still remember that, Savage through not much confidence anyway but still had a glimmer of hope that he'll slot it home

Takes a touch into his stride, Fans off their seats, Savage gets tripped by the Ghost of AG........

In the wake of the Puncheon Penalty what is the worst miss you have seen?

Can be at a game or on the internet

My favourite is Kanu for WBA, Missed from under the bar, He managed to hit it over??!?!?!

And don't turn this into a thread about people's funny looking Wives or Girlfriends!!

I seem to remember a certain Junior Bent missing a few. Scored in his first game against us, mind...

Archived