IGNORED

Penalty Takers?

tunnie123

Baldock

Jet

Elliot

Wagstaff

Bryan

Not sure i would give one to Bryan or any other of our young uns tbh but then im not sure who to replace him with on your list.

Id love to see Fonts hit the winning pen for his confidence etc but im not confident in him doing it.. bit of an issue that i guess :laugh:

Baldocks penalties have both gone down the middle this season, let's hope he finds a corner instead this time if it happens as I expect Almunia would've done his research!

I'd go with these If they were still on the pitch, I think id rather Parish took a penalty than Marv mind, let's hope it doesn't get that far if we get to pens hahaha

JET

Baldock

Cunningham

Wagstaff

Pack

Not sure i would give one to Bryan or any other of our young uns tbh but then im not sure who to replace him with on your list.

Id love to see Fonts hit the winning pen for his confidence etc but im not confident in him doing it.. bit of an issue that i guess :laugh:

I couldn't think of anyone, so chose Bryan as he seems level headed and composed

Baldocks penalties have both gone down the middle this season, let's hope he finds a corner instead this time if it happens as I expect Almunia would've done his research!

I'd go with these If they were still on the pitch, I think id rather Parish took a penalty than Marv mind, let's hope it doesn't get that far if we get to pens hahaha

JET

Baldock

Cunningham

Wagstaff

Pack

it doesn't matter where they go as long as they go in

Archived