IGNORED

Got To Love This (What A Load Of Old ****)

Esmond Million's Bung

"Ask anybody who knows me how I feel about Plymouth Argyle and they will tell you the truth. If you need me to say it again, I'm in love with the place. It's absolutely magnificent.

"Ask my players who I'm trying to talk into staying here how Ian Holloway feels about Plymouth Argyle. I think they will tell you the truth.

"It's all poppycock, if I'm allowed to use that word. It's absolutely pathetic. But the media is a very powerful thing and, unfortunately, a rumour can become a bigger rumour."

Ian Holloway

Nov 17, 2007

Three days later, On Nov 21, Ian Holloway walks out on Plymouth Argyle to become manager of Leicester City.

Here we go ,the weekly Holloway thread,i am sure he is mentionned more often on here than the Gas forum .

Some of you really need to stop this love in ,oh and stop tricking innocent browsers into looking at Holloway related threads.

Mods ,can't we have some sort of Holloway warning symbol so as not to ruin the day in thinking about his cheerful smiling skull ?

Here we go ,the weekly Holloway thread,i am sure he is mentionned more often on here than the Gas forum .

Some of you really need to stop this love in ,oh and stop tricking innocent browsers into looking at Holloway related threads.

Mods ,can't we have some sort of Holloway warning symbol so as not to ruin the day in thinking about his cheerful smiling skull ?

Skull and crossbones?

what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! 

You beat me to it....

what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! 

I was just about to say that.

Chevy Chase, Christmas Vacation, 1989 .... what do I win?

Archived