IGNORED

Is Horace Awake Yet?.....

S. Bristol Born & Red

Has Horace awakened yet?...I think it's warm enough for him to emerge now, being a mild winter so far.

I would like to hear his opinion on Cotterill, and anything else.

He's stirring occasionally now, 80's. Last night, he was counting SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE in his sleep. I think he was having nightmares about Man City - he hasn't heard the Watford result yet.

Of course he is awake, he texts bloody radio bristol every weeked. Don't listen to aizoon he is a liar!

Actually, Horace has authorised me to use his Twitter account while he hibernates. He doesn't want to let down his public, they expect to hear from him on a Saturday. If this warm weather continues, he'll be up and tweeting very soon.

Aizoon?

Do I hear correctly that 9/10 hedgehogs are at their tastiest when oven-baked in puff pastry within 48 of waking up in the spring?

(Served simply with some fresh garden root vegetables).

TFR

Within 48 of what? That is the most important part of the taste and we have to guess at it! You cruel man Rennie!

Hasn't followed me back the cheeky beggar!!!

Horace me and you will have a serious falling out soon!!

Sorry, he's still a bit dozy after hibernating. I'm sure he will get round to it in his own good time. He deals with these things in strict rotation, but they do mount up over the winter.

Archived