IGNORED

Bradley Orr On Way To Toronto (Merged)

Keepers Ball

See Orr Toronto bound with Defoe . In my opnion jumped ship from us for more cash , just proves grass not always greener!

Possibly one of the worst sayings to have said regarding Orr, he's gone on to win promotion to the premier league, and played probably about 30 odd times in it whilst we've gone on to get relegated and now sit at the bottom of league one

See Orr Toronto bound with Defoe . In my opnion jumped ship from us for more cash , just proves grass not always greener!

I'd do it if I were him. Toronto is a place that I'd enjoy living at.

Easier standard of football in general, great lifestyle and I'm sure he'll have a decent enough wage.

Jim Brennan used to play for them when they first formed. I believe he was also captain. So that's a second ex-player at Toronto.

Jim Brennan is now Toronto FC Reserve Team Coach as well as First Team Assistant Coach under Ryan Nelsen. 

So there's a real City connection there at the moment!

Several English and Scottish players there already, Richard Eckersley, Steven Caldwell and now Defoe.

Good luck Brad.

I agree that Bradders as achieved more since leaving us. Yes, it never really worked out for him at QPR or Blackburn but he still played a fair few games in the prem.

His career seems to have stalled since his hooha at Blackburn so sounds like an ideal move for him.

He's an orr....!!!

I'd do it if I were him. Toronto is a place that I'd enjoy living at.

Easier standard of football in general, great lifestyle and I'm sure he'll have a decent enough wage.

Jim Brennan used to play for them when they first formed. I believe he was also captain. So that's a second ex-player at Toronto.

He may have to take a wage drop but sure that will be evened out by living in Toronto instead of Blackburn, no brainer, will be a great experience for himself and also for his kids getting the chance to grow up in a place like Toronto instead of Blackburn. Would be foolish imo to turn any offer from them down, his career has been more succesful than we have the past few years, he got out at the right time and even Toronto FC will be a step up from us.

Archived