IGNORED

Winger And Striker "problem"

Shtanley

Seems many people in and around the club are demanding the need of another winger and another striker. I've seen a fair few u21s/reserves and I quite like the look of Krans he seems a good all round striker with a bit of composure and would be perfectly suitable as a backup. Ajala seems to never be given a chance so I guess he's not rated highly? Anyone heard any rumours of possible signings or suggestions? Freeman I think is the one I've seen most frequently and did impress me when we played Stevenage. (Even though his crossing was atrocious)

Loan window only closes for one week and reopens 8th Feb, before closing end of Feb. Reckon we will wait until the loan window reopens and bring in someone who will be out of contract in the summer in the middle of Feb for 3 months, so we haven't commited long term to someone that if we go down, we won't be able to afford, and if we stay up they will be out of contract and having been on loan, would likely give us first dibs.

Seems many people in and around the club are demanding the need of another winger and another striker. I've seen a fair few u21s/reserves and I quite like the look of Krans he seems a good all round striker with a bit of composure and would be perfectly suitable as a backup. Ajala seems to never be given a chance so I guess he's not rated highly? Anyone heard any rumours of possible signings or suggestions? Freeman I think is the one I've seen most frequently and did impress me when we played Stevenage. (Even though his crossing was atrocious)

Well if his crossing was atrocious then I wish we put in more atrocious crosses.

A bloke that seems to get accused of wasting his talent by most managers. No thank you. I wonder if his conversion to being a Muslim recently is going to help? That is one big change that will no matter what people say will change the way he approaches his game and life.

Archived