IGNORED

11 V 8

M_Porter

I'm not sure it's quite that simple.  If chances had been taken we wouldn't have been talking about problems today.

In terms of individual performances my mom was probably Wagstaff.  I was disappointed with Pack for long spells and I would prefer to see Marvin Elliot.

I'm not sure it's quite that simple.  If chances had been taken we wouldn't have been talking about problems today.

In terms of individual performances my mom was probably Wagstaff.  I was disappointed with Pack for long spells and I would prefer to see Marvin Elliot.

Can't argue with that. He put in a fantastic cross for Sammy's miss of the season, and worked hard all through the game despite being flattened by their no.3. Not sure why Gillett got MOM. He was ok, but his free kick at the death when we had an opportunity to maybe snatch a last minute winner, required the ball to played into the penalty area, and not wide of the goal for a goal kick.

That was the problem today.

Reid

Jet

Osbourne

All three were no shows.

Im impressed that SC had the balls to change it at half time, others like SOD etc would not have.

Anyway onto the next one.

Not sure of your last point- sod had the balls to change it after half an hour against wolves, I'm not going to defend sod (or anyone) against complaints that in my opinion are fair but I think people have forgotten some of the few positive things that happened under SOD, Eg people saying we wouldn't have had come back against Bradford last week under SOD because the players wouldn't have been able mentally but earlier this season we came from 3-0 down vs Coventry (only to lose at the very end). But I digress, today seemed to be a game that only half the team turned up for but Wagstaff for me was our best player and has both teams had a clinical finisher it could have been something like 8-5

Archived