IGNORED

Williams E Block

Cowshed

All depends on where the away fans are going during reconstruction doesn't it?

I'd imagine it will be Ateyo but the H block side. It's bound to piss people off wherever they put them but I don't think they'd want to take another bollocking for moving the family stand again.

• Admin

How many ee went in Williams today?

Wasn't just people from the EE that moved.

Up to Friday lunchtime 73 had swapped, but many more swapped on the day.

I expect that the reason many disappeared was that the game was being shown on many screens in the bar

I sit near where the large following that arrived in the Williams and I thought it was a stag doo or a football team as their game was called off :facepalm:

Fair play though guys, gave it a good atmosphere in the stand and my lad loved it. :clap:

MM

Dolman A/B block?

But the Dolman A/B block can't be like the old Dolman A/B block unless it is changed from being the new Dolman A/B block into the other one it was. It would be easier to make the Williams a bit like the old the Dolman A/B block thirty years later only its the Williams and it will have more arthritic limbs and bald patches.

I think they shoukd give a small discount if you have had a st in ee this season and want to get one next season

I doubt very much this will happen, I'm more worried that certain behaviours that are tolerated in the EE are an alien concept in other parts of the ground. I fully expect to be carted out by a steward on day one of our relocation.

Archived