IGNORED

What Ratio Would You Be Happy With? Last Striker To Score Over 20+

Jesus

Good Evening, 

I was just wondering to myself, what shot to goal ratio would you be happy with from a striker at Bristol City?  Also, apart from Leroy Lita a DECADE AGO, who was the last player to score over 20 in a season? 

Maynard got 20 league goals in his good season. In terms of ratio, I don't know what would be considered good at this level, but baldock was bought for big money when we were in the championship, and he should be capable of putting most clearcut chances away.

20+. Maynard doesn't count. My question still stands. 

But he's scoring goals..... that should be the end of the argument.

Maynard got 20 league goals in his good season. In terms of ratio, I don't know what would be considered good at this level, but baldock was bought for big money when we were in the championship, and he should be capable of putting most clearcut chances away.

I don't get this line of thinking. The most Baldock has ever scored at this level is 14. He has got past that already. So by his own record he is doing brilliantly. Why should he be capable of scoring more. History suggests he scores 10-14 goals a season at this level. Its not his fault we paid a load of money for that type of goal scoring.

Whatever anyone says he is currently having a great goalscoring when compated to previous seasons. So we are getting massive value for money if his fee was based on past goal scoring exploits

Good Evening, 

I was just wondering to myself, what shot to goal ratio would you be happy with from a striker at Bristol City?  Also, apart from Leroy Lita a DECADE AGO, who was the last player to score over 20 in a season? 

I don't care about shots..........I'm more concerned about the goals to game ratio.

Archived