IGNORED

Jet Has A Twin - In The 2014 Winter Olympics Jamaican Bobsleigh Team!

Dollymarie

• Admin

In Marie's defence it did look a bit more like JET on her phone as the crappy iOS software had distorted the face from that we see on our PCs. I showed her the guy's photo on my phone and she agreed JET doesn't have a twin in the Jamaican bobsleigh team.

If this was anyone other than the delightful, the delectable, the....our very own, dear Dolly, I would be calling for a full enquiry, a public apology and a ten match ban here, or I would be withdrawing my sponsorship of the club (thus ensuring max publicity for my "product"). A school-girl error, by the girl, Dolly, but who amongst us all here can hold their hand up and say, with all honesty, that they have never made a school-girl error? Or even a school-boy one?? I know I have.

I think Dolly can make amends by agreeing to perform her 1980 disco smash hit "Feels Like I'm In Love" (Dolly Marie, 1980. What a song) on the pitch before the Carlisle game. And all will be forgotten. Although not the sight of Dolly wiggling on the pitch, if she can still squeeze into those pvc hot pants she wore on TOTPs? (Oh dear, that's a bit of a "school-boy" error from me there, isn't it?)

Archived