IGNORED

Ashton Gate - Work In Progress

Lew-T

Its only going to take 2 seasons (according to the plans) to do all the work on the east end, Williams and dolman!

Assuming work starts in May and everything goes to plan/not changed the Wedlock and Dolman will be completed, the Williams demolished and the new pitch laid by the start of the 2015-2016 season. The Williams and all other infrastructure/landscaping should be completed and ready for the 2016-2017 season.......just in time for our return to the top flight :noexp:

It's moving to the half way line again isn't it? I thought that was part of the Atyeo work was to get rid of the current tunnel?

I think you're right. Remember that being said! The players used to come out of the Williams years ago I think. Don't know how long it's been since they've come out of the Atyeo? I guess when it was built

It's moving to the half way line again isn't it? I thought that was part of the Atyeo work was to get rid of the current tunnel?

You're right Ciderup, plus presumably the disabled areas at the front will be removed, thus freeing up a few rows behind them.

That, and removing the tunnel will be the only changes to the capacity in the Atyeo as far as I know.

Edit: minus any segregation!

Archived