IGNORED

Free Programme.

timothy bird

Tim,you want a hug?If you like I will buy you a programme and if you want a burger I will pay for half of it.Think of it as a late Christmas present.Try to stop these irrelevant little things from grinding you down.Remember mate.Jesus loves you.And it is free to phone The Samaritans.They care.Even about people like you.They have to mind,it's their job.xxx

To my mind food vouchers and free programmes are irrelevant.The thought of another relegation and losing the East End at the end of the season are weighing much more heavily on my mind.Do these things really cause you as much anguish as you seem to imply on here?You seem to be so negative about everything to do with BCFC I wonder why you bother to support the club at all.It has been bad times the last few years for all of us on the pitch but you seem to be down on every aspect of the club.With respect you seem to have lost a bit of perspective if these things you constantly complain about mean so much to you.

The relevance is that if the club promise something then they should honour that promise ! is that a difficult concept for you to understand ? the reality is that you can not believe a word that emanates from the board room, and after 42 years of watching city yes I have got a little cynical and jaded with the constant under achievement, broken promises, and the way we are constantly fobbed off, ,if you are content to let the club break promises and prefer instead to laugh at and ridicule somebody like me who has devoted a lot of his life to bcfc then good luck to you ! me, I've just about had enough of it !

Tim.It is not about me wanting to ridicule you.Like you and many others I have invested plenty of time and money not to mention heart and soul into our club.I understand where you are coming from much of the time,but it seems that you take every opportunity to slate the club,while at the same time you are very reluctant to acknowledge any of the positive things the club does.I just think you would make your points come across better if you added a little balance at times.

The relevance is that if the club promise something then they should honour that promise ! is that a difficult concept for you to understand ? the reality is that you can not believe a word that emanates from the board room, and after 42 years of watching city yes I have got a little cynical and jaded with the constant under achievement, broken promises, and the way we are constantly fobbed off, ,if you are content to let the club break promises and prefer instead to laugh at and ridicule somebody like me who has devoted a lot of his life to bcfc then good luck to you ! me, I've just about had enough of it !

42...! I genuinely thought that you were 16-20 based on your posts.

Surely anyone who has been supporting City for 42 years has seen far worse times than we have now, with a billionaire owner with a genuine passion for Bristol sport, a stadium redevelopment about to begin, crowds 3 times what they have been in the past,

I'm sure if you actually want a free programme then they will give you one. I'd rather they saved the money.

To my mind food vouchers and free programmes are irrelevant.The thought of another relegation and losing the East End at the end of the season are weighing much more heavily on my mind.Do these things really cause you as much anguish as you seem to imply on here?You seem to be so negative about everything to do with BCFC I wonder why you bother to support the club at all.It has been bad times the last few years for all of us on the pitch but you seem to be down on every aspect of the club.With respect you seem to have lost a bit of perspective if these things you constantly complain about mean so much to you.

Wait until we're wearing blue away shirts!!

No actually bar bs 3 Ihaven't seen many worse times than these, when we were bottom of the old fourth division the club was a lot prouder and more united than they are now, regarding the programme I'm not that bothered actually, I've bought one and their hardly worth the paper their printed on ! but the point is that the club made a promise, do you get that ? They MADE A PROMISE ! of course promises mean nothing to the current bcfc board, and why should they, when rose tinted happy clappers like you are happy to applaud them as they break promise after promise, after at least 4 seasons of awful football culminating in a well deserved relegation ( quite possibly to be followed by another ) and a constant diet of broken promises and mis truths from the board room ,you seem to think that we are living in some kind of golden age for bcfc, you say that you thought I was 16 _ 20 ! well judging by your total belief in, and your failure to ever see any thing slightly wrong about bcfc or the people who run it I assume that your aged about 10 or 11, surely no body any older would be as trusting and naive as you !

Would have loved to drew, but as I live a 70 + round trip from Bristol and have no transport ( and little income ) my visits to Ashton gate tend to be limited to match days, perhaps you'd like to pick me up and take me to the next such event ?

I attend most if not all of these Q & A and if you are a 70 mile round trip so that's 35 each way, I will make a promise to you right now.... 

I will pick you up and take you back again for no charge. and all of you on here can witness that, so my friend the ball is in your court, im happy to do this.

Cheers

Mark

yes phantom, I merely had the nerve to ask when the club was going to honour a promise that it had made, and as usual recurved personal abuse for it !

I agree that the responses have turned this into a rather unneccesary witch hunt.

Having said that though....it's actually more of a case of  "it's not what you say it's the way that you say it!".  You could have just asked if anyone knew when the free programme match is rather than asking the question with a load of sarcasm attached to it. 

You do seem to have a tendency to rub people up the wrong way with the way you choose to voice your opinion and you are leaving yourself open to people who have frankly had enough of hearing it.

Maybe adopt the whole type, stop, think, click post approach if you don't want the sniping to come in your direction.

Seeing as I bought the same program twice over the Xmas period forgetting about it being the same for two games you can have that for free. :@))) . Seriously tho you do have a point about the free program but I am sure it will happen eventually and maybe we just need to cut the club a little slack and unite behind it instead of moaning at every little thing.

Seeing as I bought the same program twice over the Xmas period forgetting about it being the same for two games you can have that for free. :@))) . Seriously tho you do have a point about the free program but I am sure it will happen eventually and maybe we just need to cut the club a little slack and unite behind it instead of moaning at every little thing.

I'm sorry but that's class

Tim,you want a hug?If you like I will buy you a programme and if you want a burger I will pay for half of it.Think of it as a late Christmas present.Try to stop these irrelevant little things from grinding you down.Remember mate.Jesus loves you.And it is free to phone The Samaritans.They care.Even about people like you.They have to mind,it's their job.xxx

....strangely, to phone 'em from Clifton Suspension Bridge its an 0845 number.... tough if your both suicidal and skint!

'don't push me cos I'm close to the edge'.

(imagine how many pot-less Gasheads must've gone over for the lack of 20p, maybe accounts for the ever dwindling attendance's at the Mem)

Archived