IGNORED

New Midfield Player?.

BCAGFC

Congratulations you are the 100th person this week to make this joke. 

Your prize? Short shrift.

....................but the first on this thread?

Short shrift - I've won that too many times already!

Considering  SC said that there will no more signings and will have a look in the loan window.

Radio Bristol earlier.

That's not how I understood what he was saying. He was basically saying that we don't have to rush in January. IF this one turns out to be true, as he's a free agent I'm not sure what the cut off point is for signing him up.

That's not how I understood what he was saying. He was basically saying that we don't have to rush in January. IF this one turns out to be true, as he's a free agent I'm not sure what the cut off point is for signing him up.

He said on World that there might be players that are waiting for a Championship offer during the window that will settle for League 1 when the window has shut. Sounded to me as if he had a player in mind.

He said on World that there might be players that are waiting for a Championship offer during the window that will settle for League 1 when the window has shut. Sounded to me as if he had a player in mind.

That ex Monaco guy sounds like he has the pedigree to play in the Championship.

I usually don't pay too much attention to "my friend is a taxi driver who picked up a player for a medical" type of rumours but this one is so random.. The person involved has no reason to lie either.. We'll see!

I personally would still like a couple of speedy winger/strikers.. maybe when the loan window opens!

This is what he said.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-ROUND-Steve-Cotterill-prepared-wait/story-20489012-detail/story.html

Didn't he also say something about the player's club waiting for higher offers and the player being out of contract in the summer? Surely, that's Luke Freeman isn't it?

Archived