IGNORED

Try Bloody Moving This Thread And You Mods Can Jog...

...On. But what I really meant to say is, if we get anything at Wolves tomorrow, it will make up for the shocking surrender there last season, and years and years of misery against them. I think I've seen us win once and draw once against Wolves. Dire. We got no chance, though (unless JET has his best game of the season, Sammy gets all clinical, Parrish does nothing daft, and the ref does nothing daft. All a bit unlikely, but how unlikely is a clean sheet? It's not much to ask for, is it??)

Note to Lesmondo: in order to prevent removal to the non-footie thingy...mention something about football in your opening post. (Your bowls thread talked about er...bowls and how the athletes in that particular sport are rather ample in the waist department.)

Wolves: yes, our bogey team for about 150 years or so.

Note to Lesmondo: in order to prevent removal to the non-footie thingy...mention something about football in your opening post. (Your bowls thread talked about er...bowls and how the athletes in that particular sport are rather ample in the waist department.)

Wolves: yes, our bogey team for about 150 years or so.

Thanks for the tip, Zepp, but old Les is just spoiling for a scrap right now (think it's something to do with playing Wolves tomorrow)

Okay. If that's the case, then is it too much to ask that we score at least four tomorrow? An o.g., one sliced in off both posts from 6 yards, a deflected free-kick and a Baldock one on one: still too much? Then a fifth involving a beach ball and a squirrel invading the pitch??

You forgot to mention a goal bound Wolves effort being thwarted when the ball gets punctured by a hibernating hedgehog mysteriously thrown onto the pitch by someone from the BCFC contingent in the nick of time.

Okay. If that's the case, then is it too much to ask that we score at least four tomorrow? An o.g., one sliced in off both posts from 6 yards, a deflected free-kick and a Baldock one on one: still too much? Then a fifth involving a beach ball and a squirrel invading the pitch??

Last time we beat them up there was 28 March 1931 -  my 82 year old father in law not quite born at the time.

1-0, I believe Tinnion getting the goal.

I feel that we need to differentiate between asking and expecting. You can ask for most things but it only begins to go wrong if you expect them to happen. As man of influence, you are obviously in a better position to make things happen than us mere mortals. I'd like to win the lotto jackpot this weekend. Can you make this happen? (football related as if I win I'll buy a pasty at the next game)

Les make sure to take some bacon to tuant Wolfie ;-)

He gets choked in an act or horrendous retribution against Horrace, the hog escapes safely back into the stand and disappears amidst a sea of cheering Reds (minus one or two *****les) ... Wolfie expires in the penalty area, sad but true, RIP Wolfie but it was your own bloody fault.

I am currently of the view that unless, or until, we can become the sort of outfit that can get a point off Wolves once or twice, when we really bloody need it, then we might just as well forget about getting back in the Championship, or being anything other than League One nonentities....

It's okay. I'm going to cool off now by watching the bowls for a bit. Wonder what time Davie Bryant is on??

You forgot to mention a goal bound Wolves effort being thwarted when the ball gets punctured by a hibernating hedgehog mysteriously thrown onto the pitch by someone from the BCFC contingent in the nick of time.

He's out of hibernation now. Do keep up!

He gets choked in an act or horrendous retribution against Horrace, the hog escapes safely back into the stand and disappears amidst a sea of cheering Reds (minus one or two *****les) ... Wolfie expires in the penalty area, sad but true, RIP Wolfie but it was your own bloody fault.

Don't give away the plan! Horace has practised being *****ly all week. Anybody see his relatives on Winterwatch?

Okay. If that's the case, then is it too much to ask that we score at least four tomorrow?An o.g., one sliced in off both posts from 6 yards, a deflected free-kick and a Baldock one on one: still too much? Then a fifth involving a beach ball and a squirrel invading the pitch??

Do you think 4 will be enough?

...On. But what I really meant to say is, if we get anything at Wolves tomorrow, it will make up for the shocking surrender there last season, and years and years of misery against them. I think I've seen us win once and draw once against Wolves. Dire. We got no chance, though (unless JET has his best game of the season, Sammy gets all clinical, Parrish does nothing daft, and the ref does nothing daft. All a bit unlikely, but how unlikely is a clean sheet? It's not much to ask for, is it??)

Bob & **** All...

Archived