IGNORED

John Atyeo Or Steve Bull? Pete Budd Or Robert Plant? Cary Grant Or...

..............Charles Simon? (Whatdew mean, who??)

Racey or Slade? (Ffs)

John Cleese or .... is there anyone funny from that bloody place? (Sean O' Drisc...no, don't. It'll only set the cat among the bloody pigeons again...)

Simon Mann or Jack bloody Bannister?

Julie Burchill or Caitlin Moran?

Banksy or Banks's?

Keith Floyd or Nigel Slater?

The lad out of Massive Attack (supports us) or Kevin Rowland (supports Man U! Haha)

Jo Durie or Rachel Heyhoe-Flint? (That's it, Flinty's nickname. If he keeps them out tmrw)

Sir Stephen Lansdown or Sir Jack Hayward?

Concorde or ...I don't know, somebody help me here?

The Suspension Bridge or .... a bridge in Wolveshampton?

Cadbury Heath or ...no, scrub that one. Ssssh

A mayor in red trousers or Noddy Holder?

The borgeouis beauty that is Bristol or the er, modest sprawl that is Woolverhampton? (In other words: cycling and theatre or football?)

Us or them?

Ffs...

I bloody hate Wolves. I really do. But at least we'll go to bed tomorrow night and wake up Sunday in this gorge-ous city and its glorious surrounds. Small comfort for another crushing disappointment and still being second best on the park. Sob...Just wake me up when it's all over (it is. Now)

***Just don't get yourself nicked if you're going (easily done up there) or fall for the "charms" of a local wench (or bloke, of course) and end up staying overnight. Neither recommended. Unless you are returning to Cadbury Heath, in which case it's a close call, and I would opt for a night in the "care" of West Mids finest, meself look....

We could actually make this football related !

Jamie McCombe or Sean Taylor?

Basso or Mike Gibson?

Greg Cunningham or Martin Scott?

JET or Bob Taylor?

Ryan Taylor or Steve Torpey?

Peter Styvar or Alvaro Saborio?

Jody Morris or The Corner Flag?

..............Charles Simon? (Whatdew mean, who??)

Racey or Slade? (Ffs)

John Cleese or .... is there anyone funny from that bloody place? (Sean O' Drisc...no, don't. It'll only set the cat among the bloody pigeons again...)

Simon Mann or Jack bloody Bannister?

Julie Burchill or Caitlin Moran?

Banksy or Banks's?

Keith Floyd or Nigel Slater?

The lad out of Massive Attack (supports us) or Kevin Rowland (supports Man U! Haha)

Jo Durie or Rachel Heyhoe-Flint? (That's it, Flinty's nickname. If he keeps them out tmrw)

Sir Stephen Lansdown or Sir Jack Hayward?

Concorde or ...I don't know, somebody help me here?

The Suspension Bridge or .... a bridge in Wolveshampton?

Cadbury Heath or ...no, scrub that one. Ssssh

A mayor in red trousers or Noddy Holder?

The borgeouis beauty that is Bristol or the er, modest sprawl that is Woolverhampton? (In other words: cycling and theatre or football?)

Us or them?

Ffs...

I bloody hate Wolves. I really do. But at least we'll go to bed tomorrow night and wake up Sunday in this gorge-ous city and its glorious surrounds. Small comfort for another crushing disappointment and still being second best on the park. Sob...Just wake me up when it's all over (it is. Now)

Sooty or Sweep

Ben or Jerry

Kylie or Dannii

Diced carrots or Jasper Carrot

Cup of coffee or Kipper Tie

Archived