IGNORED

The Official 'no Teeth Wanderers' Vs Bristol City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

2 wins in 8 since sod has gone. That isn't going to be good enough to keep us.

If we lose Tuesday we are going to start being adrift at the bottom and playing catch up.

I say we need to drop jet and have 11 players on the pitch who work for 90mins.

How about dropping Baldock.His continued wastefulness and basic lack of ability will cost us far more then JET.

I'm quite happy to say it here.

every week you come on and moan like fluck. Defence this. Attack that. Midfield shite.

Give it a rest ffs.

Try to say something positive, even if the games are not shown in China.

Who do you think you are, the thought police? Lowest league position in my lifetime, week after week of miserable defeats. If I want to express my displeasure then I will thanks very much. And im far from the worst moaner on here so why single me out? Seriously, get the hell out of my face. Moron,

If we lose Tuesday we are going to start being adrift at the bottom and playing catch up.

Whatever Jet's faults it's not him giving away goals every week. I'm not sure replacing him with another midfielder who won't defend will make much difference anyway.

8 pts from 7 games for SC. 9 pts from SODs last 7 games.

Hardly the "bounce" we were expecting under a new manager? We seem terminally ****ed going back 3 years at least...and conceding more goals than ever.

Having watched Brentford last night, they WILL create plenty of chances Tues. Not looking good.

Whatever Jet's faults it's not him giving away goals every week. I'm not sure replacing him with another midfielder who won't defend will make much difference anyway.

Will another midfielder track back? Maybe another defender and play 5 at the back.

Barnett up front who will track back and drop into midfield.

If jet isn't going to track back and help we are basically playing with 10.

I think Baldock now has more league goals than jet so he is playing ok, still missing chances but chases back and helps the midfield.

We can't keep playing with 10 men and let teams have space all the time.

Defence starts from the forwards and only 1 of them is defending.

don't you come on here with your positivity your Dictatorness ,you'll throw your stalker into confusion and ultimate madness. :wacko:

The thought police has informed me im not allowed to be negative anymore. :(

So I therefore declare that we will beat Brentford on tuesday night. You heard it here first! And stranger things have happened right?

Who do you think you are, the thought police? Lowest league position in my lifetime, week after week of miserable defeats. If I want to express my displeasure then I will thanks very much. And im far from the worst moaner on here so why single me out? Seriously, get the hell out of my face. Moron,

Are you 8 years old?

Will another midfielder track back? Maybe another defender and play 5 at the back.

Barnett up front who will track back and drop into midfield.

If jet isn't going to track back and help we are basically playing with 10.

I think Baldock now has more league goals than jet so he is playing ok, still missing chances but chases back and helps the midfield.

We can't keep playing with 10 men and let teams have space all the time.

Defence starts from the forwards and only 1 of them is defending.

It seems to me it is likely to make little difference if defenders keep giving away goals with individual errors. An endless stream of signings by successive managers has improved nothing in that respect. I struggle to remember a period when we had so many bad defenders. That is what is likely to take us down again, not JET.

To be honest, how many of us were expecting anything today, all of us saw the fixtures for this month and knew it would be tough, we lost today and I think most of us expected that, and I expect we will lose against brentford, but having said that we need to win more, anyone can see that.

I just think some of the moaning about a defeat today is a bit over the top when we thought we'd lose, and today is only the second time we've lost by more than one this season which when you look at how many we seem to concede is in a way a good thing.

Are you 8 years old?

I dont quite know why you feel that this is your business and that you think you can insult me but I resent being called a troll simply for complaining about the teams constantly poor performances. I wont stoop to your level and insult you back,ill just say that I hope you understand what im saying here,

I dont quite know why you feel that this is your business and that you think you can insult me but I simply resent being called a troll for complaining about the teams constantly poor performances. I wont stoop to your level, ill just say that I hope you understand what im saying here,

Chill out a second. My comment was in jest. Your obviously not 8 years old...da da da da da joke

There are a lot of complaints about the defence after every match. Much of this is justified but I don't think the defence is the main problem. In any match, if you don't control the midfield, you don't control the match. How often has City controlled the midfield in any match in recent years? We've got too many midfield players who can do some nice touches, or can run around a bit, but where are the tough players who can tackle, track opposing players etc?

(If anybody knows, please tell Cotts so that he can sign a couple)

Archived