IGNORED

Q: When Was The Last Time A Bcfc Midfield That Regularly Controlled Games?.

BCAGFC

As it says on the tin.

And dont say the 2007/2008 season, our midfield that season was overrun on many occasions, as was the promotion team the season before.

I would say it goes all the way back to the Wilson era, if not further back.

Oh for a fit and healthy Tommy Doherty.

As it says on the tin.

And dont say the 2007/2008 season, our midfield that season was overrun on many occasions, as was the promotion team the season before.

I would say it goes all the way back to the Wilson era, if not further back.

Oh for a fit and healthy Tommy Doherty.

Tommy buggered his career and survived here for two seasons because he was the fans fave! The last midfielder that knew what he was doing was Hartley.

There are a few threads all going in the midfield direction.

I'd rather we'd spent the money on wages and fees on a midfielder with a track record than on El Abd. We lack balls in midfield and we lack balls from midfield.

Cotterill said he wanted to bring 2 central midfielders in, so presumably we are looking..

Elliott runned the park defensively. By himself.

Elliott on form dominated the midfield destructively. But also offered a goal scoring threat as well.

Still don't think that midfield that he was part of dominated even if he did.

Last midfield to completely dominate for me was one of wilsons that he played for about 10 games. It dominated completely and was pleasing on the eye.

Brown doherty/burnell Tinnion clist/hulbert murray. For a period of time that midfield was untouchable.

Archived