IGNORED

Bristol City Fc

You Do The Dziekanowski

Fair play, You have me hooked.

Missed the coach to wolves today, Instead of going home decided to pay for the train (not cheap 30 mins before it departs) Train gets delayed and got in ground on Kick Off

The Game Alright first half second half didn't push on and felt disappointed at all the effort to get there was for nothing. But on the way home I made the decision to go Brentford

Why why why?

Is anyone else in this 'We'll win I know we will' attitude?

Missed the coach to wolves today, Instead of going home decided to pay for the train (not cheap 30 mins before it departs) Train gets delayed and got in ground on Kick Off

The Game Alright first half second half didn't push on and felt disappointed at all the effort to get there was for nothing. But on the way home I made the decision to go Brentford

Why why why?

Yes. That's why I appear to be going to three away games next month. Including Orient.

Why why why?

I can't help it. Always have been always will I think. Blind faith perhaps? I stupidly genuinely believed we would get something today.

Once the disappointment goes I will think the same again on Tuesday when I'm on the way to Brentford.

I can't help it. Always have been always will I think. Blind faith perhaps? I stupidly genuinely believed we would get something today.

Once the disappointment goes I will think the same again on Tuesday when I'm on the way to Brentford.

Don't worry, once you get to about 40 the interest wanes. Took me until about 35 before the die hardness in me left! Nice to have some weekends and money back. Even better weekends ruined by city no longer hurt anywhere near as much.

Yes you are stupid :) I'm sure you have seen city at wolves enough to know the outcome. Anyone else with a bet on us winning there, well, really... well all I'll say is a fool and their money are easily parted :) really Taylor, city win at Wolves, really? Not in my bloody lifetime

Don't worry, once you get to about 40 the interest wanes. Took me until about 35 before the die hardness in me left! Nice to have some weekends and money back. Even better weekends ruined by city no longer hurt anywhere near as much.

Yes you are stupid :) I'm sure you have seen city at wolves enough to know the outcome. Anyone else with a bet on us winning there, well, really... well all I'll say is a fool and their money are easily parted :) really Taylor, city win at Wolves, really? Not in my bloody lifetime

I thought that about Nottm Forest when we played up there a couple of seasons ago. Knew what the outcome was going to be so I didnt bother going. Guess what, we won there for the first time since the korean war!!! It will happen eventually... we might just be very very old by then!

I thought that about Nottm Forest when we played up there a couple of seasons ago. Knew what the outcome was going to be so I didnt bother going. Guess what, we won there for the first time since the korean war!!! It will happen eventually... we might just be very very old by then!

Law of averages says it will. It's unlikely in a season where we have won once away from home.

Just as well bull and kelly have left or it would have been 6 a hattrik a piece :)

Shudders at the mention of David Kelly!!! Is there a player anywhere that has been more prolific against us?

On average, he must have scored about two goals per game!!!

Ruined many a weekend or evening for me. Bagging a hattick in the playoffs for walsall was just the start. Love to know if any other striker was so prolific as him against us.

Ruined many a weekend or evening for me. Bagging a hattick in the playoffs for walsall was just the start. Love to know if any other striker was so prolific as him against us.

Mods! Isn't mention of David Kelly a banning offence?

Oops!

I'm well past 40 and do agree in certain ways, Wolves and Forest were games we always lost ****il we finally beat the trees a few years ago). The urge to go to every game stops but the pain of defeat never leaves.

I have huge respect for those that do the same as my friends and me did, hammering up the motorways at ungodly hours in cars that shouldn't be allowed on the M32 let alone half way up the country but we did it coz it's the City!

Nowadays, for me, the away days are relatively rare but the pain of defeat NEVER leaves me.

That's what CTID means I suppose. Don't get me wrong. we still go to some godforsaken outpost a few times a season but not as aften as we did.

CTID? I used to wonder what it really meant, now I know, we are stuck with this shower of crap wether we like it or not. They're OUR club!

As for David Ba5tard Kelly? :grr:

This. Once you've got a wife/kids/mortgage the diehardness wanes somewhat & other things happen on a weekend that takes your mind away from football...

I'm sure Kevin Doyle must be up there, fortunately he was on the bench yesterday !

I think I had the belief to try and mask what I knew would happen. Stupid? Very!!

Mind you what was even more stupid of me was that I thought we would learn from our defensive mistakes!! More chance of winning at wolves than that I think :)

Shudders at the mention of David Kelly!!! Is there a player anywhere that has been more prolific against us?

On average, he must have scored about two goals per game!!!

Always said "If we cant beat him we should have bought him" That would have stopped him scoreing against us. Hahahaha

my last away trip was to orient i think,rode up in the back of a battered vw beetle sitting on top of the heat exchangers under the seat.most uncomfortable ride of my life but didnt hurt as much as drawing 1-1 . the expectation then seemed to be we should win every game,unlike now where i predict city defeats more than wins or draws these days 

the ride back cant have been as bad tho,totally cidered up.

necking 2l unchilled bottles probs dealt with that.

my last away trip was to orient i think,rode up in the back of a battered vw beetle sitting on top of the heat exchangers under the seat.most uncomfortable ride of my life but didnt hurt as much as drawing 1-1 . the expectation then seemed to be we should win every game,unlike now where i predict city defeats more than wins or draws these days 

the ride back cant have been as bad tho,totally cidered up.

necking 2l unchilled bottles probs dealt with that.

you necked 21 bottles of screech?

Archived