IGNORED

Andy Gray

Super

Great seeing him back on the TV at the weekend, his commentary is so much better than the likes of Smith,Quinn and the boring Michael Owen. Sky should of never got rid of him, hopefully he will be back permanently on BT Sport.

My opinion of him dropped  when he bottled out at the chance of managing.So full of what to do when a commentator but did not have the balls to have a go himself

You've got to ask why it's taken this long for a video from the early 2000's to come out?

It looks like it was issued by Sky also - seems like a smear tactic to me.

I can take or leave Andy Gray and Richard Keys, but they're being well and truly stitched up here.

I wonder if it's Sky's attempt to try and ruffle a few feathers at BT Sport for taking the football off of them?

You've got to ask why it's taken this long for a video from the early 2000's to come out?

It looks like it was issued by Sky also - seems like a smear tactic to me.

I can take or leave Andy Gray and Richard Keys, but they're being well and truly stitched up here.

I wonder if it's Sky's attempt to try and ruffle a few feathers at BT Sport for taking the football off of them?

Welcome to the modern world, the current hue and cry that the media is/has quite rightly being brought to book for will have consequences I suspect, they will get their own back.

Archived