IGNORED

Coventry...

Vincent Vega

Please consider supporting the plight of Coventry City by signing the epetition. It could be Bristol City one day

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/59884

Thanks in advance for any support with this

Just signed it wouldnt accept my postcode though as its in Estonia,  hope you get loads more.

Yes league one. Not a huge league. I'd expect us to rank high in this league, what i meant was we arent prolific high attenders away from home. Leeds, Cov, Wolves, Sheffield Utd/Weds etc. they get huge numbers all over the country. We do well with numbers when we are doing well but average out at alright numbers most often.

Its not a problem, we just all have better things to do most weekends than them further north!

Since when have Coventry taken huge numbers all over the country, admittingly they have taken big numbers this season but that is due to the fact they refuse to watch them at home but you can't compare their away support with Leeds or Sheff Weds 

there are a couple of people who would like to come down in the EE tomorrow night but looking at the ticket info there is nothing on there for the EE.

Does this mean they will not be making tickets available or could this change tomorrow?

Also, if i wanted to change my seat for one game from the EE to the Dolman, does anyone know the cost for doing this?

Cheers

there are a couple of people who would like to come down in the EE tomorrow night but looking at the ticket info there is nothing on there for the EE.

Does this mean they will not be making tickets available or could this change tomorrow?

Also, if i wanted to change my seat for one game from the EE to the Dolman, does anyone know the cost for doing this?

Cheers

well I got a ticket in the Eastend for my lad, just phoned up and no trouble at all

Always been good travellers Coventry. Proper away support consistently. Unlike ourselves!!

Then again, the sh1te weve been served up theres no surprise we dont match their numbers that often.

Have they? Got to say, when we were both in the Championship, they were always one of the quietest away following.

Archived