IGNORED

Ole Ole Ole Ole Bristol City!

Lew-T

As this chant is probably the most popular one of the lot, I'm just curious to know where it came from and how long it's been sung in the stands?

It's just not the usual chant you hear from everybody in the football leagues. Have always wondered..

Not answering your question, but I just remembered my favourite ever song and I would like to make a request to someone to get it started again!

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise,

If you go down to the woods today you'll never believe your eyes,

Cause Jeremy the big puff bear has brought some boots and cropped his hair,

And gone to join the eastend boot boys!

Anyone know if these lyrics are right?! Been a long time since I've heard it but I remember loving it back in the day

It originated in the 80's in Spain (I think)....everyone just adapted it to suit their club... I remember Ireland had a world cup song called "Put em Under Pressure" featuring "Ole Ole Ole"..it's not a City original, but it fits our name...Ole Ole Ole Bristol...Citeeeee

Seen & raised.

We're singing it wrong.

It originated in the 80's in Spain (I think)....everyone just adapted it to suit their club... I remember Ireland had a world cup song called "Put em Under Pressure" featuring "Ole Ole Ole"..it's not a City original, but it fits our name...Ole Ole Ole Bristol...Citeeeee

Actually it is unique because we changed the tune. IIRC we originally sang it the same as everyone else, but at some stage very early on we made the last note go up instead of down.

Have never heard any other group of fans do our version.

Not answering your question, but I just remembered my favourite ever song and I would like to make a request to someone to get it started again!

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise,

If you go down to the woods today you'll never believe your eyes,

Cause Jeremy the big puff bear has brought some boots and cropped his hair,

And gone to join the eastend boot boys!

Anyone know if these lyrics are right?! Been a long time since I've heard it but I remember loving it back in the day

God, forgotten THAT one!

Wasn't the last line

He's become a GENUINE EE boot boy ?

Archived