IGNORED

Wade Elliot

HoldenBall

opinion on blues site rmixed but most seem trate ahim, according to thewe we've paid a 250,000 loan fee + we're paying all his wages ! ddoubt that that's true !

250K for a month!!! Think they've been playing too much football manager! We are probably just paying his wages, with a small fee if any I'd imagine. Seeing as we allegedly didn't want to pay more than 400k for Freeman I cant see us paying 250k for a loan signing! Well I bloody hope not anyway!

I think this is a cracking signing

Sorry to sound so positive

How very dare you.

I hope this is a nail in the coffin of the under 24 nonsensical mantra carp.... well, by definition it is.. and as i said weeks ago or was it only days,, its hard to remember with so many maltesers on offer lately out here cos nobody likes em.. the sooner the pillars nonsense is buried and forgotten and we get on with playing football the better.

250K for a month!!! Think they've been playing too much football manager! We are probably just paying his wages, with a small fee if any I'd imagine. Seeing as we allegedly didn't want to pay more than 400k for Freeman I cant see us paying 250k for a loan signing! Well I bloody hope not anyway!

their fans must be even more deluded than ours

Why doesnt the club just come out and say they are scrapping the whole transfer policy.

Regardless of age if SC feels you can do a job we will sign you, simple.

This months signings have made the board look like fools.

I do think played in the centre Wade could be a very good signing.

Why? They have always stated that over 25s will be the exception not the norm. At the moment we are in an exceptional situation. Replacing a 36 year old Carey with a 29 year old El Abd. and getting a 35 year old midfielder on a loan is hardley scrapping the whole transfer policy.

Why doesnt the club just come out and say they are scrapping the whole transfer policy.

Regardless of age if SC feels you can do a job we will sign you, simple.

This months signings have made the board look like fools.

I do think played in the centre Wade could be a very good signing.

the prem players we have signed this month, an 18 yo goal keeper a 25 year old defender and a 29 year old defender hardly scrapping a transfer policy thats seend us in the relegation zone since september

this post may well end up making  you look a fool if it turns out to be an alex russell type signing who was 32 when he signed for city

the prem players we have signed this month, an 18 yo goal keeper a 25 year old defender and a 29 year old defender hardly scrapping a transfer policy thats seend us in the relegation zone since september

this post may well end up making you look a fool if it turns out to be an alex russell type signing who was 32 when he signed for city

Why? Im not knocking the signing and cant see what I have said that gives that impression. Think it could prove to be a very good signing and much needed experience.

What I am saying is why doesnt the club come out and say in principle the transfer policy was great. In practice

it hasnt worked so were scrapping it. Then signings like this wont be looked at badly by some fans.

Simple really.

Edit: You forgot to mention the 28 year old striker

Why? Im not knocking the signing and cant see what I have said that gives that impression. Think it could prove to be a very good signing and much needed experience.

What I am saying is why doesnt the club come out and say in principle the transfer policy was great. In practice

it hasnt worked so were scrapping it. Then signings like this wont be looked at badly by some fans.

Simple really.

Edit: You forgot to mention the 28 year old striker

the transfer policy is still in place tho' signing older pro's is the exception not the norm, what part of that don't you understand?

We have a squad of inexperinaced players and it will see us relegated if the much needed experianced heads that SC has added was not brought in,

Signing are only looking bad to fans who just don't know the meaning of the word exception

the transfer policy is still in place tho' signing older pro's is the exception not the norm, what part of that don't you understand?

We have a squad of inexperinaced players and it will see us relegated if the much needed experianced heads that SC has added was not brought in,

Signing are only looking bad to fans who just don't know the meaning of the word exception

Exception? We haven't signed anyone under the age of 24 other than a 3rd choice goalkeeper in a while.

The transfer policy has got us in the mess we are in. Young players struggling.

Why not just have a transfer policy of 'we will sign players that improve the team' as seems to be the case.

Have you forgotten shorey, harewood, o'connor...

So, where is the "exception"?

Omg you 5 pillars disciples are boring!! You take stuff so literally!! How is buying an experienced 29yo and 2 experienced loan players abandoning the policy??

Were in the relegation zone.., you cant build a team of all inexperienced kids you need experience from them to learn from...

You knobs who go on about the 5 bloody pillars do it just to be knobs!! Any excuse to slag off the board!

Omg you 5 pillars disciples are boring!! You take stuff so literally!! How is buying an experienced 29yo and 2 experienced loan players abandoning the policy??

Were in the relegation zone.., you cant build a team of all inexperienced kids you need experience from them to learn from...

You knobs who go on about the 5 bloody pillars do it just to be knobs!! Any excuse to slag off the board!

im not referring to the 5 pillars, just the one that doesnt work and is obviously a waste of time

It will be interesting listening to radio bristol tonight if both elliotts play. Im sure they will joke about it everytime either of them get the ball which will wear thin after 5 minutes.

They'll call both Elliott and leave us to guess who they're referring to. Bradford game was a nightmare with Kyle and Bobby Reid

35!

They say about youth players "if you're good enough, you're old enough" and the same could be said replacing the "old" for "young".

I mean, if we'd signed Kevin Phillips plenty of us would be delighted, and Elliott's team mate at Burnley (Graham Alexander) did a pretty good job for them after moving there at a similar age.

Archived