IGNORED

Bt Sport - Technical Question

And Its Smith

Who can get the BT Sport App?

The BT Sport App and online access at btsport.com is included when you take the BT Sport Pack on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform or BT TV.

If you're a BT Broadband customer but not a BT Sport television channel subscriber, you need to activate BT Sport on your account via My BT.

Once you're logged in, scroll down, click on 'BT Sport' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Then simply download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, or go to btsport.com to start viewing. You'll need a BT ID to use the App, which is the same as your My BT log-in.

Can I pay for the BT Sport App if I'm not a BT Broadband customer or BT Sport Pack subscriber?

No, you must be a BT Sport Pack subscriber or a BT Broadband customer to get the BT Sport App or watch online at btsport.com

Hi all.

I have BT Sport through Virgin Media and am wondering if it is possible to watch the channel on the Ipad? The BT Sport App seems to only work for BT Phone/Broadband account holders.

any help appreciated

cheers .

Can't you watch through Virginmedia app? I think you have to be a tivo subscriber mind.

Archived