IGNORED

Crowds Up Or Down?

stephenkibby.

as we freefall to another possible relegation to the bottom tier.

for only the 2nd time in our history, do you think our fan base will rally,support grows for home games. or will people throw in the towel and say enough is enough, f..k em.

will whoever is the manager or whoever is in the side have an influence.

or will the gate be filled for the last few home games to really make it a fortress?

Difficult to know as the club includes all season ticket holders in crowd totals.

I personally know a number of ST holders who stopped attending under SOD due to the football being served up, most of these are now back

I remember the atmosphere at the Coventry game a few years back when we needed the result tickets were a tenner each which packed the ground

stick with SC I am now of the option should we have have with Derick mc g we couldn't be in a worse opinion if we'd had buts lets stick with a  manager whatever happens how many players have we had through the club through different managers ?? Perhaps the problem is far deeper at the club new ground and is attention turning to the rugby or other things for greater income  rather than football??

interesting that a few of you think you wont get 7k... rovers crowds have been be litted for being just over 6k and despite being awaful for years ( or forever if you prefer :laugh:)

Personally i still think its very tight and you could easily still stay up, if you do go down im sure you will drop season tickets but if you start well that will put crowds up to 10k ... doesnt matter what league your in .. if the results are good and the team is near the top people will come and watch, us footy fans are a fickle lot & it only takes a run of wins and we think its all rosey again.

I think despite last nights result we at the gas will stay up (just) and if you do fall to the basement at least we will have the derbys back again... its shi..te down in L2 thats for sure

Archived