IGNORED

Deflated

Lew-T

This is how I feel. I just have no passion, excitement or even interest in it all at the moment. These really are depressing times being a City fan, going to Brentford worrying that we will get a hiding just shows how bad things have quickly become.

This club is on a downward spiral and I don't know what can stop it.

This is how I feel. I just have no passion, excitement or even interest in it all at the moment. These really are depressing times being a City fan, going to Brentford worrying that we will get a hiding just shows how bad things have quickly become.

This club is on a downward spiral and I don't know what can stop it.

Nothing feels right at City anymore, nothing feels like it used to be. Like you, I'm asking myself what can stop this downward spiral and I can't come up with any answers.

6 managers in 3 years tells you all you need to know. 

I feel the opposite. I feel even more determined to sing myself hoarse on Saturday and get behind the lads. I want to help MY club get back on its feet, and I ain't gonna do that by feeling sorry for myself, or the club for that matter. Call me a happy clapper, a lemming or point out my blind faith. Perhaps you have a point. But I'm not doing this for the approval of others.

Thats ok then because your not going to get it.

I feel the opposite. I feel even more determined to sing myself hoarse on Saturday and get behind the lads. I want to help MY club get back on its feet, and I ain't gonna do that by feeling sorry for myself, or the club for that matter. Call me a happy clapper, a lemming or point out my blind faith. Perhaps you have a point. But I'm not doing this for the approval of others.

To quote Rocky Balboa;

Unfortunately, I just can't find the motivation to sing myself hoarse for this playing squad.

As long as the lads show fight, which they are not, then they will have my full support.

Archived