IGNORED

That Second Half

Swindon8er

As opposed to the first which was reminiscent of Brazil 1970.

Osborne's strike was!

Up until their second goal it wasn't that bad a performance - honest!!

After that Brentford played us off the park and we made it all too easy for them. Their midfield two outdid our 'three' and they executed their overlaps very well. We fell a part, looked overrun, tired and helpless.

Marlon Pack may as well have no been there, it wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever. Flint was awful and that own goal was horrendous; if you're going to make contact with the ball in that area, bloody boot it! I know Parish was calling for it but pulling out was pure stupidity - if in doubt, KICK IT OUT!!! Williams was just as bad.

Baldock was non-existent which was a shame as Barnett won some neat flick ons and had a reasonable match for someone so-called unfit. But in Sammy's defence, other than Barnett's knock downs he had nothing to feed off and no balls played for him to run onto.

Cunningham and Moloney attacked well at time but on both flanks, more so El-Abd and Moloney's side, we got overran. When Moloney went forward, El-Abd seemed to follow and was in no man's land trying to get back - he just isn't quick enough! I don't think the formation is right for the players at our disposal. I don't know what formation is!

Marv put in some bloody good tackles and a big shift in the second half but to no avail and you could see it hurt for City fans to be booing what was such a poor performance.

And how are we supposed to win a match or get back into a match when we only have three shots the whole game!?

As for Cotterill, not acknowledging the fans and just shaking his head when he came out for the second half - ridiculous.

There's A LOT of work to be done going into Saturday.

Archived