IGNORED

Heart Attack....

alexukhc

Having a drama, my girlfriend says i have to learn to deal with shite on my own, she cleary doesn't understand, though i love her with all my heart, for all you people read the telegraph with caution, cleary a mistake has been wrote, but reading the divisions transfers in and out, got to City and almost passed out, check this out

Bristol City

Ins: Karleigh Osborne (Millwall, Undisclosed), Neil Kilkenny (Preston, Free), Tyrone Barnett (Peterborough United, Loan), Adam El-Abd (Brighton, Loan), Wade Elliott (Birmingham, Loan).

Outs: Marlon Harewood (Hartlepool, Free), Nicky Shorey (Portsmouth, Free), Ryan Taylor (Portsmouth, Free

you see?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-one/10120674/League-One-January-transfer-window-2014-ins-and-outs.html

Having a drama, my girlfriend says i have to learn to deal with shite on my own, she cleary doesn't understand, though i love her with all my heart, for all you people read the telegraph with caution, cleary a mistake has been wrote, but reading the divisions transfers in and out, got to City and almost passed out, check this out

Bristol City

Ins: Karleigh Osborne (Millwall, Undisclosed), Neil Kilkenny (Preston, Free), Tyrone Barnett (Peterborough United, Loan), Adam El-Abd (Brighton, Loan), Wade Elliott (Birmingham, Loan).

Outs: Marlon Harewood (Hartlepool, Free), Nicky Shorey (Portsmouth, Free), Ryan Taylor (Portsmouth, Free

you see?

I hope it is true and we only got this El-Abd on loan........

Archived