IGNORED

Any Quotes From Danny Himself?

RedM

I believe Danny is on Holiday in Spain but has there been any comments from him at all? It would be interesting to see what he has to say.I wonder if he will mention how he enjoyed himself at the club and how wonderful the fans were, I think not somehow. Listening to the radio the reporters said he didn't agree with the cost cuts, especially the loss of Brian Jones, who the reported said cost Bristol City 'an arm and a leg for his services'.

For what is worth I think Steve L did the right thing, it would have been easier to do nothing. But what happens next time Danny was told that he couldn't fail or else? You cannot have any manager who thinks he is more important or bigger than the club, or one that has the chairman over a barrel, so to speak. The club was right to act now, make the change and look forward. Otherwise he would just feel the noose getting tighter round his neck each time we had a bad result.

Danny seems a nice man, he will make someone a very good manager. I hope his next Chairman is as generous and as accomadating both with money and time as steve landsdown has been. I think he was appointed initally as he had a good pedigree, experience of the Prem and Div 1, so we would be alright when we got there. The trouble is he didn't really know HOW to get us there.

I wonder why the club were so desperate to give him a 3 year deal last year. Was someone else interested in him then? I was never happy with him being offered that deal, again he seems to have got one over on the board. Like i said, it will be interesting to see who comes in for him and what he says about us.

If you read the article on the main site quoting Tins you will see that Danny has already rung him to wish him luck
I didn't see that. I've read it now, it wasn't there when i looked a while ago. Things have been moving so fast in the last 24 hours. :dunno:

I'm glad he wished Tins well, I think he also was one of the first to congratulate holloway on promotion too. Like I said, a Nice Man.

Archived