IGNORED

County Level Players Who Got Lucky

Randy Marsh

After yet another mistake from Flinty boy can anyone think of any other players we've had where they were clearly county level players who just got lucky. Be it through height, right place right time etc. but eventually their actual ability found them out?

I can't think of anyone for us who has played so unnaturally as Maiden Aidne does.

No agenda??

Boring Boring KITR.............

I was saying it slightly tongue in cheek of course...but listening to him is like listening to a lower league manager IMO (and of course he started out at conference south level I believe?) He's slightly unhinged, plenty of "passion", bullshits, repeats himself, lots of cliches and name-drops all the people he "knows" in football...and very few astute observations.

I was saying it slightly tongue in cheek of course...but listening to him is like listening to a lower league manager IMO (and of course he started out at conference south level I believe?) He's slightly unhinged, plenty of "passion", bullshits, repeats himself, lots of cliches and name-drops all the people he "knows" in football...and very few astute observations.

So are you going to let everyone know why you are so anti Cotterill........ also let us all know why you slate him at every opportunity and have not even given him a chance??

Stopped just short of calling SC a 'Conference' manager there, well done!

Ternary massive, if kitr has a " agenda; at least it's one that concerns the situation our club is in unlike you who spent weeks doing nothing but childishly harassing Jordan tansley ! I think you should be the last person to pontificate about " agendas "

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Difference is........ I dont constantly throw personal abuse at people.............. Where is Jordan Liverpool Tansley??

Besides I didnt say I didnt have an agenda!!  :thumbsup:

listening to him is like listening to a lower league manager IMO (and of course he started out at conference south level I believe?) He's slightly unhinged, plenty of "passion", bullshits, repeats himself, lots of cliches and name-drops all the people he "knows" in football...and very few astute observations.

You're summed up my thoughts pretty well there..

EDIT: forgot the bit about being contradictory..

Like someone who knows all about the inside info of stadium planning decsions, finance  and JR  :P

Just kidding KITR ;)

Going back to Randy's original post (!), Terry Cooper plucked a few players from nowhere and gave them a few games. The difference was City was REALLY broke at the time and he had a minuscule budget. Another big difference was that, although some weren't much good, they did at least produce a reasonable performance and they had some fight.

Archived