IGNORED

Bristol City

HarryCardno

If you have a bit of time on your hands please answer these questions below.

First question ...

1) It seems that we struggle to win any game at the moment so what is happening to Bristol City?

2) Football is historically a northern sport so is the geographical position to blame and why?

3) How have the city council halted the clubs progress?

4) Is there any other clubs in our position? Who are they?

5) In the last five years what has been the clubs biggest mistake?

6) The slippery slope is what the club currently seem to be on. How can staying up this season help us build? Are there any other teams in a similar position?

7) Chris Powell managed to get Charlton into the Championship extremely easily but is struggling this season. How would the club benefit if Louis Carey/Scott Murray or someone in the same ilk were to take charge further down the line?

8) Have we been unlucky in games? How?

9) One thing I have noticed about Bristol City is when confidence is high we normally win, when its not its normally a loss. Firstly do you agree with this and how can confidence be improved?

10)  Re-developing Ashton Gate has been on the agenda as a replacement to Ashton Vale. How will this benefit the club in the future? Or will it?

11) What will happen to Bristol City if we get relegated again this season?

12) With Steve Lansdown wiping out some of the debt, how will this help and do you trust that the club is financially secure?

13) Finally, do you trust that the club is in good hands? if no what don't you trust? how would you change it?

Thank you for your time and effort. Much appreciated.

First question ...

1) It seems that we struggle to win any game at the moment so what is happening to Bristol City?

Lee Johnson

2) Football is historically a northern sport so is the geographical position to blame and why?

Lee Johnson

Lee Johnson

Lee Johnson

Dele Adebola

6) The slippery slope is what the club currently seem to be on. How can staying up this season help us build? Are there any other teams in a similar position?

Lee Johnsons Fault

7) Chris Powell managed to get Charlton into the Championship extremely easily but is struggling this season. How would the club benefit if Louis Carey/Scott Murray or someone in the same ilk were to take charge further down the line?

Probably Lee Johnsons fault

This ones definitely Lee Johnson

9) One thing I have noticed about Bristol City is when confidence is high we normally win, when its not its normally a loss. Firstly do you agree with this and how can confidence be improved?

Tell the players it's all Lee Johnsons fault

10) Re-developing Ashton Gate has been on the agenda as a replacement to Ashton Vale. How will this benefit the club in the future? Or will it?

Lee Johnson will file a Judicial review

Lee Johnsons Fault if we do

12) With Steve Lansdown wiping out some of the debt, how will this help and do you trust that the club is financially secure?

Lee Johnson will ruin it no doubt

13) Finally, do you trust that the club is in good hands? if no what don't you trust? how would you change it?

Make sure we don't let Lee ruin it anymore

No problem took a lot of effort

If football is a northern sport, how come Gloucester City is in the Conference North? That would suggest that teams are much thicker on the ground in the South than in the North these days.

It would suggest to me that there are so many teams in the north that the border has been pushed south.

D'oh!

It would suggest to me that there are so many teams in the north that the border has been pushed south.

D'oh!

Doesn't work like that. As more Southern teams come in, and Northern teams drop out, the border moves South to even up the numbers.

Let's say Gloucester City is the southernmost team in the North Division. If a southern team is replaced by a Northern at that level, Gloucester has to move into the South division to make up the numbers and the border moves North. The converse is also true.

In the old days of 3(N) and 3(S), teams regularly changed division without being promoted or relegated.

First question ...

1) It seems that we struggle to win any game at the moment so what is happening to Bristol City?

Pass (or whoosh)

2) Football is historically a northern sport so is the geographical position to blame and why?

Southampton do OK... reckon we could blame the damn cider apple orchards, Thatchers fault for snatching our milk years ago.

No apparently 20 is plenty - ask George!

Nope 23rd position in League 1 is ours & ours alone at the mo.

Selling Bricks instead of decent Pies/Pasties.

Probably help us to buy more Bricks ... Nope 23rd position in League is ours and ours alone at the mo (told you once before & I wont tell you no more, get down, get down get down)

7) Chris Powell managed to get Charlton into the Championship extremely easily but is struggling this season. How would the club benefit if Louis Carey/Scott Murray or someone in the same ilk were to take charge further down the line?

Would'nt help at all, the ref's bring their own assistants to wave flags for 'em.

We could do with a few slices of luck which don't score goals for the opposition.

Yes,.... & to prevent further knocks in confidence for many of our squad if I was the owner I'd take the lads off to Botswana or somewhere to protect them from confidence draining criticism from supporters! (bet SL hasn't thought of that one eh?)

10)  Re-developing Ashton Gate has been on the agenda as a replacement to Ashton Vale. How will this benefit the club in the future? Or will it?

It'll stop the old place from falling apart or collapsing & wiping out half its ST holders hopefully.

Wouldn't mind betting we'd find ourselves in League 2.

Save Steve from buying a bigger wallet while getting rid of some of that annoying change in his pockets I'd imagine. ....Secure? Yeah, no probs - safe as houses innit!

We always believe so & in our goalkeepers we trust, ask anyone!

OMG look at the soddin time,..look what you made me do, I've burnt my toast now and and my beans are baked onto my saucepan dammit ... all because of your Stupid Questions! Thanks a lot, hope you appreciate it!! :)

Archived