IGNORED

Can Someone Take The Time To Answer This Please

M_Porter

There seems to be confusion as to why we arnt buying Championship/Premiership players.

There is also confusion over why we arn't spending millions on new scanners, and other premiership gadgets

Im pretty sure that we are in L1 and  at the foot of said league, we also play our football in a little village called Bristol, we talk funny and drive around in tractors.?

Yeah i can defo see the appeal there for top quality players.

We are at the bottom or close to it in L1 arnt we ? because some of these threads on here are starting to convince me we may be receiving a parachute payment next year when we get relegated from the premiership.

There seems to be confusion as to why we arnt buying Championship/Premier League players.

There is also confusion over why we arn't spending millions on new scanners, and other Premier League gadgets

Im pretty sure that we are in L1 and  at the foot of said league, we also play our football in a little village called Bristol, we talk funny and drive around in tractors.?

Yeah i can defo see the appeal there for top quality players.

We are at the bottom or close to it in L1 arnt we ? because some of these threads on here are starting to convince me we may be receiving a parachute payment next year when we get relegated from the Premier League.

Weeeeellll, where else could we buy such good scorers.....of own goals other than League 1, none of them poncey championship dross when you can buy a great defence at this level..and its almost as expensive...

Archived