IGNORED

Karleigh Osborne Will Miss Carlisle

M_Porter

Karleigh Osborne will miss Carlisle game through injury and will be out for a couple of weeks while Scott Wagstaff is a major doubt.

Never rains for us does it...simply pours down....

Lets hope this ABD dude gets with it.....

Karleigh Osborne will miss Carlisle game through injury and will be out for a couple of weeks while Scott Wagstaff is a major doubt.

Never rains for us does it...simply pours down....

Lets hope this ABD dude gets with it.....

i think its time we gave something different a chance, i would like to see more of a 4-2-3-1 formation but really making it disciplined for each player.

Moloney   El Abt/flint  Williams  Cunningham

Pack           Gillett

Baldock  JET    Reid

Barnett

if players perform the role correctly dropping in when another attacks the cover would be provided if we lose the ball, but going forward we would really cause a threat to anyone while pushing on.  im probably going to get slated for this opinion but nothing else seems to be working any more.

No one should ever get slated for thier opinion, that said your talking shit   ;)

Im joking, i dont mind the formation, just dont think we have the players to do it.

Pack and Marv as the 2 holding, with Burns,Reid,JET in the 3 and Baldock up top maybe?

i think its time we gave something different a chance, i would like to see more of a 4-2-3-1 formation but really making it disciplined for each player.

Moloney El Abt/flint Williams Cunningham

Pack Gillett

Baldock JET Reid

Barnett

if players perform the role correctly dropping in when another attacks the cover would be provided if we lose the ball, but going forward we would really cause a threat to anyone while pushing on. im probably going to get slated for this opinion but nothing else seems to be working any more.

I hope Cotts gives us prior warning should he play that formation, I'll get down ladbrokes ASAP and bet the house on a defeat!

Archived