IGNORED

Bristol City Family Club

Coombsy

Does anyone know exactly what this means? Personally (I've avoided using IMO as this features on the most overused expression thread) I think some of the City performances should be X rated and are totally unsuitable for children.

Does anyone know exactly what this means? Personally (I've avoided using IMO as this features on the most overused expression thread) I think some of the City performances should be X rated and are totally unsuitable for children.

whats your saurce ? as IMO its fact that lee johnson is to blame as he just got back from ffs 1-0 down again, and to top it all off horace has signed another goal keeper from cardiff, i know its a stupid question but why ffs fontaine?

whats your saurce ? as IMO its fact that lee johnson is to blame as he just got back from ffs 1-0 down again, and to top it all off horace has signed another goal keeper from cardiff, i know its a stupid question but why ffs fontaine?

Best answer in the history of answers.....FACT

Isn't winning a family club award a lot like sports day at a primary school where everyone who enters gets a certificate of some sort?

There is more chance of buying a sofa from DFS that hasn't been reduced, or getting a fish supper from a chip shop that doesn't claim to be award winning than there is of failing to pick up a family club award.

I'd like to take this moment to thank all those that have helped us since we've founded

Firstly

Star players

Styvar

John

Stewart

Morris

Hunt to name a few

you have made it possible

the ones that go under the radar

SL

Lee Johnson

Cole Skuse

Aden Flint

Marlon Pack

you have kept the attention away from these star players by putting yourself out there to get the blame, Without you there would be no Bristol City

finally I'd like to thank the Eastend drummer

The beat and tune of the drum is outstanding and drowns out all the abuse our fans hurl at our own and opposition players, It's great work and the main reason we won the award. Thank you for the award, Means the world to club like us

**** You Ro*ers hahahahahah

Hang on, I thought that entry to this competition was solely limited to the 'cabbage patch' angels.

Have they opened it up to other clubs now?

Not really fair to the Sags - it's their only hope of glory.

They'll have to think up another competition for themselves now.

Archived