IGNORED

New Player Cliches

Major Isewater

All new players to City in their first interview say "Bristol (ahem) are a big/ massive club and i came here because of (......) fill in name of incumbent manager and to play football but i know there are good players here so i will have to fight for my place"

Translated ; i did n't know where Bristol was but they are good payers.

If i say nice things about the boss i'll get more appearance money.

I expect to be in the first team from the off or else i would n't have come here .The players here can't be that great or the club would n't have offered me a fat contract.

Have i missed anything ?

All new players to City in their first interview say "Bristol (ahem) are a big/ massive club and i came here because of (......) fill in name of incumbent manager and to play football but i know there are good players here so i will have to fight for my place"

I expect to be in the first team from the off or else i would n't have come here .The players here can't be that great or the club would n't have offered me a fat contract.

Have i missed anything ?

erm, Bristol City really appeals to me as I cant stand heights?

Have i missed anything ?

The great set of fans usually get a mention

Archived