IGNORED

Our Team Needs Us!

Hartcliffe red

The fact we have the 4th highest home attendance average in the league, and we are 2nd bottom, suggests that it's not the fans that are the problem.

We also have an average away following of well over 700.

With everything that's happened, the fans of Bristol City have been incredible.

I cant understand why Louis Carey hasnt played more...local lad that cares is just what we need right now.Saw him at notts county away and thought he was excellent, not sure hes been given a chance since other than when they let him pop on for the record. 

Our squad has a horrible mix of players who are currently too young to play 90 minutes every game, and players who are to old to play 90 minutes every week.

Need to get the blend right, with a lot of squad rotation.

I cant understand why Louis Carey hasnt played more...local lad that cares is just what we need right now.Saw him at notts county away and thought he was excellent, not sure hes been given a chance since other than when they let him pop on for the record.

agree.saw him a county and he did play really well.bit of bite and committed.

Plenty of motivation for me, as the head chef at the hotel I work in is a huge Carlisle fan, and after I hosted their meal tonight he came out and asked them for some tickets in the away end, and got them.

Que the rest of the shift being filled with ribbing/banter, and when he asked if I would sing "Blue Army" to them, I replied with "It'll only get drowned out by chants of "Red Army". He retorted "Bristol City fans don't sing, do they."

So that's the motivation, let's raise the roof and show those dirty northern barstewards how we do.

Plenty of motivation for me, as the head chef at the hotel I work in is a huge Carlisle fan, and after I hosted their meal tonight he came out and asked them for some tickets in the away end, and got them.

Que the rest of the shift being filled with ribbing/banter, and when he asked if I would sing "Blue Army" to them, I replied with "It'll only get drowned out by chants of "Red Army". He retorted "Bristol City fans don't sing, do they."

So that's the motivation, let's raise the roof and show those dirty northern barstewards how we do.

I never knew Carlisle had any supporters?

Our fans have been amazing.just that we need to get Ashton gate a fortress again and show what a difference we can make.hopefully the players Will adopt our passion and start rewarding us.god we deserve it

Fans are great and desperate for something to cheer at .i am not a singer but love it when those who make a noise get going and it visably lifts the team .all you noisemakers who go please give it your all from the start we need you loud and proud.

Archived