IGNORED

I Seen The Future In My Dreams Last Night

Keith_Lemon

As it says in the title, I've seen the future!

Last night in my dreams I found myself speaking to our very own Emmanuel-Thomas. Got talking about the City of course and he seemed to had no idea why City were doing so poorly. He seemed to think the club was cursed and we were the most unluckiest side in the entire football league. We got talking about Flints own goal at Brentford (He wasn't too happy about it) To the point that he asked me how I thought he was doing. My reply followed "Well your doing a pretty good job pal, but you need to improve your workrate. Do that and your go far" He was kind in his reply saying " Thanks for the truth, I'll grab a couple of goals just for you on the weekend" What a nice chap.

He then asked if League 1 was really this difficult or was it just the team making it hard for themselves. I told him kindly "Bit of both mate, you and the boys do need to pull your finger about a bit." Again he took it all in and was glad to hear the truth of it all. Before it all ended he told me about the new golf course at Ashton Gate and invited me to play a few rounds with him in the future. Of course I said yes and before it all ended I asked him if he could give me a haircut.

So because of this, I'm going City to win 3-1 with JET 2 goals.

Archived