IGNORED

Honeymoon Over!

KeepUpLino

Haha I remember ranting on here at half time V Cov when we were losing and looked doomed!

Have avoided posting during matches since

I slagged off Baldock and Flint - Baldock went on to score twice I think with Flint assisting with 1 of them!!

(Still convinced I was right mind)

Haaha your kidding right?... we are ******* shite and were VERY lucky to salvage anything from this game. wake up and smell the coffee you retard!!

Last home game we had 5 times the chances we had today and didn't win. Swings and roundabouts, calm down. What does it say about you resorting to insults?

That's because i've got a life mate

As proven by coming on here to moan 37 minutes through a game.

Last home game we had 5 times the chances we had today and didn't win. Swings and roundabouts, calm down. What does it say about you resorting to insults?

As proven by coming on here to moan 37 minutes through a game.

?!? you point here is? what else would i be doing if i wasn't at the game and was at the boozer with the lads watching sky sports news.

what after 11 games....... :laugh:  u melt!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Why should we get ready for league two? In our last seven leagues games under SOD we lost only once, under Cotts we lost our first league game and haven't lost since other than to the top two sides Wolves and Brentford. Also it is worth noting if the season ended today then we would be safe.

mate if you cant understand my frustration then im lost for words!!

We played poorly and won! I can't really understand your frustration. There have been plenty of games this season when we have gifted the opposition a point or three, today it fell for us, evens out over a season.

Archived