IGNORED

Most Important Game Since Eve Fancied A Pint Of Cider

Aizoon

Disagree about the importance of this one.

Last Saturday and the next two Saturdays are far more important than tomorrow night.  We need to beat (or at the very least avoid losing to) the teams that could get sucked into a relegation battle.

Beating a side that are effectively play-off contenders would be nice, but not the end of the world if we don't.

Last Saturday and the next two Saturdays are far more important than tomorrow night.  We need to beat (or at the very least avoid losing to) the teams that could get sucked into a relegation battle.

Beating a side that are effectively play-off contenders would be nice, but not the end of the world if we don't.

Think it'll be a very tough one this.  Would be happy with a point.

They might no have won in a handful, and have changed a few personnel, but they are still a decent team with a very good gaffer.

But that said Red P; in relation to being "sucked into a relegation battle"; unlikely as it may be, but if we beat Coventry they'd only be 4 points ahead of us.

Illustrates what a difference even a couple of wins can make.

However, I do agree; they are play off contenders in form, if not points, due to their point deduction, so I think tomorrow is a tough ask.

Due to playing the same game as other teams around us (apart from Sheff u) this game isn't a win at all costs, like Carlisle. But we could make life so much easier for ourselves if we win tomorrow.

If Coventry are play-off condenders then I'm a monkey's uncle.

I disagree given the teams that are above them but I think the point was that, they've gained 44 points this year, which would leave them the 8th best team in the league and that anyone from 4th-10th can be considered a play-off contender

They are more than capable of beating us and a point wouldn't be unsatisfactory on tuesday

Think it'll be a very tough one this. Would be happy with a point.

They might no have won in a handful, and have changed a few personnel, but they are still a decent team with a very good gaffer.

But that said Red P; in relation to being "sucked into a relegation battle"; unlikely as it may be, but if we beat Coventry they'd only be 4 points ahead of us.

Illustrates what a difference even a couple of wins can make.

However, I do agree; they are play off contenders in form, if not points, due to their point deduction, so I think tomorrow is a tough ask.

I've a felling that the drop off in their form is because they know they're out of the race despite their excellent results, and because the fans' boycott is getting to them. I think we can win this one.

I've a felling that the drop off in their form is because they know they're out of the race despite their excellent results, and because the fans' boycott is getting to them. I think we can win this one.

I don't know; last few games were against Orient, Arsenal and Preston, and they only lost to the first two.

They've effectively had their teeth pulled, with Clarke gone and Callum Wilson out injured, but they've brought in replacements with some pedigree, and the set up that was feeding the two they've lost is still in place, so think they'll be threatening in front of goal.

Would be very happy with a point; it would put us a little bit further out of reach for the likes of Notts County and Stevenage, and place Tranmere and Crawly at risk of being actively sucked in if we were to win our game in hand.

That said, want City FOR ONCE to surprise me, and go out to take the game to them.  Would be a massive lift if we snaffled 3 points.

Archived