IGNORED

Elliott

redsontour

You've got to laugh, SC starts with his 35 year old buddy, who he's not seen in 5 years, and was frankly appalling. Brings on Marv, who was the only City player worth his money at Wolves, and boom...

Appalling but still twice as good as Reid, who has been a complete passenger in the last two home games.

No idea why he even stayed on the pitch for 65 minutes myself.

Appalling but still twice as good as Reid, who has been a complete passenger in the last two home games.

Looks like a little lost boy playing a man's game.

I did agree with jordan tansley's tweet on RB where he said burns enthusiasm put most players on that pitch today to shame.

I'm sorry, but watching jets movement today was at times a disgrace to his profession.

Elliott had an inspired 5 minute spell and for that we are all trully thankful, but don't get carried away, he has been piss poor for the best part of this season like many others.

On the positive El Abd looked far more accomplished in a flat back four and him and flint coped well with Carlisles pressure in the closing stages.

Barnett must start on tuesday night and although a headless chicken his movement did create more problems than the static jet.

Just tweeted that his performance wasn't good

Reid was very, very weak. Just gave up on many occasions.

Definitely needs some bench time and a kick in the arse.

Archived