IGNORED

Clock In The Williams Dave L

Welcome To The Jungle

The clock in the Williams makes one heck of a racket and is really really irritating. A droning buzz that gives me a headache. Been like it for months now but today was really bad. Anyone else annoyed by it and any chance of fixing it Dave?

...hang on a minute. I think that requires a second opinion, & is probably something you need to address face to face. For all we know you could be getting a buzz out of winding us up WTTJ, half the time on OTIB that turns out to be the case, if its broken it could take hours to fix. Might be better as we're developing the stand soon if its replaced it with a second hand one for now. Hope Dave L has time to look into it for you before the clocks go back for summer time.

Watch this space :)

...hang on a minute. I think that requires a second opinion, & is probably something you need to address face to face. For all we know you could be getting a buzz out of winding us up WTTJ, half the time on OTIB that turns out to be the case, if its broken it could take hours to fix. Might be better as we're developing the stand soon if its replaced it with a second hand one for now. Hope Dave L has time to look into it for you before the clocks go back for summer time.

Watch this space :)

I'd say 90% of my posts are serious and this is one. 

Could it not be switched off?

Plenty of people have watches and mobile phones these days.

A few more wins should do it, its the 'relegation threat alarm' that's been going off, as soon as we get out of danger it will auto-turn itself off. It will be replaced by a crowd buzz all around the ground as everyone begins to believe again.

The clock in the Williams makes one heck of a racket and is really really irritating. A droning buzz that gives me a headache. Been like it for months now but today was really bad. Anyone else annoyed by it and any chance of fixing it Dave?

I haven't heard any noise at all from the clock.

Complaining has reached a zenith here on OTIB.

We were relegated in disgrace last season; we have been languishing in the relegation zone of league one almost all season, and someone can still complain the club clock is too loud.

Moaner of the month February 2014 goes to WTTJ.

Frekin genuis.

:worship2:

Complaining has reached a zenith here on OTIB.

We were relegated in disgrace last season; we have been languishing in the relegation zone of league one almost all season, and someone can still complain the club clock is too loud.

Moaner of the month February 2014 goes to WTTJ.

Frekin genuis.

:worship2:

Bit early in the month to be dishing the award out

Archived