IGNORED

A Block Of Atyeo Stand

beaverface

Apologies if this has already been covered off, but did anyone see that half the seats in block a of the Atyeo stand have been removed.

Is this to trial safe standing or for some other reason?

The uncovered bit between the Williams and Atyeo? Yes I noticed that too, anyone know the reason?

• Admin

Just bumping this.

Did anyone take a gander last night?

They seemed to have covered the concrete with a black membrane of some kind now.

It's all very intriguing !!

Looking across from A block of the Dolman the RHS side of the block looked like it had brand new red seats in place, where as the LHS was open

Maybe something related to this from a Derby fan on Twitter...

"Looking forward to a trip to Bristol next week to see the #safestanding presentation down at Ashton Gate. Photos throughout day uploaded."

https://twitter.com/dcfc_flagman/status/431814397196271616

Interesting - will be nice to see some in place and see how fans react to them.

Can I say a massive well done to firstly the club for being the first club in this country I believe to install rail seats, that is a massive achievement and the club shouod be appluaded for it.

Also I remember when the idea of rail seats first came out there was a few on here that has been involved with the road show from the start, their hatd work and determination in getting it out there has what has made this possible. A huge well done to them.

Can I say a massive well done to firstly the club for being the first club in this country I believe to install rail seats, that is a massive achievement and the club shouod be appluaded for it.

Also I remember when the idea of rail seats first came out there was a few on here that has been involved with the road show from the start, their hatd work and determination in getting it out there has what has made this possible. A huge well done to them.

This is awkward

You're not allowed to say thank you or well done........

Archived