IGNORED

Reason To Be Cheerful... Ish.

The Original OTIB

W3 D3 L2

What do we learn from that? We're not drawing over half our games!

That's why we were in the drop zone. Not because we are a crap team - our GD shows we are not. It's because we weren't going out to win for fear of risking a defeat.

Some managers still haven't grasped that WL gives you 50% more points than DD.

W3 D3 L2

What do we learn from that? We're not drawing over half our games!

That's why we were in the drop zone. Not because we are a crap team - our GD shows we are not. It's because we weren't going out to win for fear of risking a defeat.

Some managers still haven't grasped that WL gives you 50% more points than DD.

And our 2 defeats were away against the top 2.

9 Games. 3 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses. We have played some of the better teams and been unlucky not to have won a couple more of those games. Although the performances have dropped slightly over the last 3, results have still picked up. I take back my reason's to be miserable thread from the other day, what a difference a win makes!

Says a lot about what Cotterill has achieved so far. If we hadn't faced two of the top teams away, we'd probably be even higher

Why? Our away record is absolutely shocking, certainly nothing to suggest that against 2 other teams we would of got a better result.

9 Games. 3 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses. We have played some of the better teams and been unlucky not to have won a couple more of those games. Although the performances have dropped slightly over the last 3, results have still picked up. I take back my reason's to be miserable thread from the other day, what a difference a win makes!

That form would be enough to keep us up just ........maybe but tight

51 points

But in all probability forget the 6 draws and call that 3 wins and another. 3 defeats and that will definitely be enough imo

The team do seem to have the character to fight back now. That was something sadly lacking before and a good foundation for a stronger team in the future.

With many new faces it is bound to take some time to gel. If they can stay up this season, I reckon SC may be able to change our luck and make going to the match a pleasure again.

Now where did I put those tablets :-)

Andy

I think it is quite positive looking at that form table. The games we have lost under Cotterill have been against 3 of the 4 that are top of the form table.

Our away form is still a large cause for concern though.

As for the rest of the season, we need 23 points from 18 games I reckon which isn't too bad considering we don't have many away games left against the top sides. Much will rely on our last four games I think which are all against sides that are likely to be down there.

Archived