IGNORED

My Carlisle "no Sht Sherlock" Game Review

screech

Played shit but won the game.

I'm thinking of doing this simplified version of game reviews until the end of the season, hoping to get a job as a Post journalist one day.

If that's our form for the rest of the season, I'll be happy. Might even get in the pray-offs ;)

Some advice for you Screech.

If, as you claim, you want a job on the Post as a sports writer, you need to make at least one fairly obvious slight or side-swipe at the club.

Admittedly, you say we 'played shit', but you need to be more direct and cutting.

Must try harder.

TFR

Some advice for you Screech.

If, as you claim, you want a job on the Post as a sports writer, you need to make at least one fairly obvious slight or side-swipe at the club.

Admittedly, you say we 'played shit', but you need to be more direct and cutting.

Must try harder.

TFR

Agreed. You will need to simplify it for your target audience.

Played shit but won the game.

I'm thinking of doing this simplified version of game reviews until the end of the season, hoping to get a job as a Post journalist one day.

Not only the post, this applies to world football.. a game can be reviewed in 5 words, yet they make 50 pages out of it

All shit....with the exception of Marv who was slightly less shit

Yes a good reasoned balanced thought! Can we play that shit (some slightly less shit granted) and win on Tuesday....Hope so!!

Thread of the year.

Look forward to the next review

It already is...we're sh1t and we know we are etc etc etc!...Marvs sh1t but slightly less etc etc etc!

Agree with the need to shorten the content. Your audience dont have time to read beyond 'shit'. Report done, audience informed.

for your next write up you may want to get hold of a theasaurus and find another word for shit.

Turd. Thats my offering. Can anyone else help the author as he prepares for Tuesday?

Agree with the need to shorten the content. Your audience dont have time to read beyond 'shit'. Report done, audience informed.

for your next write up you may want to get hold of a theasaurus and find another word for shit.

Turd. Thats my offering. Can anyone else help the author as he prepares for Tuesday?

Gas?

Archived