IGNORED

Three Coventry Players Out!

Real Red

Donnelly signed from Swansea on deadline day has returned to South Wales and  both clubs are trying to rectify the problem. New signing on loan from Celtic McGeouch is ill and so is midfielder John Fleck. Callum Wilson is still not fit enough to return after a long term shoulder injury.

But striker Delfouneso is hoping to make his debut

We'll take all the help we can get!

He's scored 17 goals his entire career (of over 100 games).

He has fewer goals in his whole time as a pro as JET has this season.

That's a very valid point but the thought of Delfouneso taking on El Abd and Flint fills me with dread, they will get skinned every time.

That's a very valid point but the thought of Delfouneso taking on El Abd and Flint fills me with dread, they will get skinned every time.

Oh, I'm not suggesting he's bad, and this being the lowest level he's played at (I think...) he might find his level.

But it is kinda a reminder of how lucky we are to have JET; many people critiquing him would likely be over the moon with us signing Delfouneso.

Unfortunately, despite having a host of problems earlier in the season they still beat us then.

We can't afford to be too complacent or self-assured.

Nothing less than 3 points and a good performance will suffice this time.

It's time to start pulling well clear of the relegation zone.

we simply must not be as bad as saturday,my uncle and aunt might not come with me again.

been in and got tickets today,covers off drying out nicely before tomorrows battering of heavy rain.

cant see any advantage of new signings not playing for them,technically they are 8th and doing ok without them.

we need to pretend they are palace and warnock, if it works,do it every game

Also can everyone please remember to give Billy Daniels their number 17 the abuse he deserves for being a dirty dirty gas barsteward. For those of you who don't know who I'm on about he scored the winner against us for them earlier in the season and absolutely loved celebrating in front of the traveling City fans. :gasmask:

Also can everyone please remember to give Billy Daniels their number 17 the abuse he deserves for being a dirty dirty gas barsteward. For those of you who don't know who I'm on about he scored the winner against us for them earlier in the season and absolutely loved celebrating in front of the traveling City fans. :gasmask:

you will write 50 lines of "I must not abuse the gas"

Well, you learn something every day.

Wiki confirms Daniels was born in Bristol, grew up supporting Rovers...... but somehow came through Coventry's academy.

And he made a point of celebrating Coventry's winner in front of the CIty fans?

If that's right right and he plays tomorrow then he certainly deserves some stick.

Archived