IGNORED

Blessing In Disguise?

Desso

Imagine the scenario. Mill. Stad. One minute to go, up pops Goodfellow, sticks one in the net and then Miller gets another in added on time.( Alright don't get excited it's not real )Danny would still be here. Tinnion would have retired. We would all have our maps out now trying to find the shortest way to God knows where and looking forward to attending matches at Elland Rd. and the Stadium of Light etc. and for what? To come away thinking we had done well if we had only lost 2-0. Because with the current squad thats what would happen week in week out. We would always be languishing at the foot of the table. The couple of million, which we would be given by the league would, after the clubs debts had been sorted out, hardly be enough to buy the players we would require.

I for one would rather spend another season in this crap division and hope that the new management team can put a team together which could get us promotion and be good enough to sustain a place in Div. 1.

I just wondered are you on the show grumpy old men?? I think wilson would have kept us in division 1 if he had got us there but he didnt and wouldnt of. Anyway theres no point in ifs and buts now , lets just back tinns to get promotion and it'll happen.

I think wilson would have kept us in division 1 if he had got us there but he didnt and wouldnt of. Anyway theres no point in ifs and buts now , lets just back tinns to get promotion and it'll happen.
No, lets debate why the job wasn't offered to every ambitious manager that could of dragged this excuse of a sleeping whatever to wherever he could take us !!!!!!!!

Archived